Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: What does he want? Why does he stare so much?

So there is this guy and he has been doing this weird staring thing for a few years now. He did it last year and the year before that. I never understood it and still don’t. I thought by now he would be over it since he never speaks to me and we have never exchanged words. He’s very arrogant and conceited. That makes me kinda nervous cause it makes me think he might be making fun of me or something.

A little bit ago there was this moment in class when he walks in, looks back at me, whispers to his friend and then his friend looks back. It was so obvious. He sure isn’t trying to hide it but then again maybe he’s just that clueless that he’s being obvious. Then throughout class he kept glancing back at me. He would look over his should and glance back at me.


Open Question: What does he want? Why does he stare so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment