Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: MY FRIEND SAID HE WILL TELL MY CRUSH THAT I LIKE HIM..WHAT DO I DO/AND HOW DO I GET OVER HIM...HE HAS A GF..?

So we are 15 and I liked him since last December, so I told my crush’s closet friend and he said he wouldn’t tell..and he hasn’t yet. But today I saw my crush Josh walking and I smiled and didn’t say nothing, and the guy I told was like «I’ll tell him» with this smiling face. And I was like «hahah, no you wouldn’t and I tried to give him this mean stare…and then he called out «JOOOOSSHHHHH»!!!!! And then I was like «that’s stupid» and he was like «you know he has a girlfriend right?» and I didn’t but I said «yeah, but I don’t even like him anymore» I mean I still like him a lot!!, but im trying to get over him…but its hard. What should I do?? He’s kinda a flirt…like today I gave my friend and him a cracker at lunch and he said «Thanks, I’ll love you forever!»


Open Question: MY FRIEND SAID HE WILL TELL MY CRUSH THAT I LIKE HIM..WHAT DO I DO/AND HOW DO I GET OVER HIM...HE HAS A GF..?

No comments:

Post a Comment