Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: Is there a chance he still likes me?

So this guy that was in my class last year, HE ALWAYS TEASED ME. He was mean to everyone though but he didn’t do it often with others but with me it was 24/7 since we were in 9th grade and we had every class together. He’s really shy and his friends told me that he liked me but at the beginning I rejected him and that’s why he started teasing me so much. I ended up liking him.. Stupid hah? Now I am in 10th grade and we’re not in the same class anymore. He started going into religion and he told me that now he’s nice to everyone. I have Spanish class with him and I did notice he’s nicer to everyone but HE STILL LIKES TO TEASE ME. He doesn’t do it often but he still does. Why does he pick on ME? Could he still like me ?:(


Open Question: Is there a chance he still likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment