Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: I need advice on a relationship and a pretty bad break up?

Me and my girlfriend have been together almost a year but I feel like I just can’t be happy in this relationship anymore. But the main problem is.. I have absolutely nothing left. I didn’t have any friends in real life I only had a pretty close group of friends online and one especially close friend. My especially close friend removed me and ignored me from everything because I basically stopped talking to him and I realized I hurt him after it was too late. My other friends just don’t really feel close enough to hit up and do anything else with anymore either. I have pretty bad social anxiety and such so it’s not easy for me to make friends. As for the relationship ending I just feel like she is bullying me. Wh enever I bring up a problem I have between us/with something she did she instantly hangs up the call no matter what so we have to text and tells me she wasn’t feeling well or doesn’t have to deal with this or that I’m being dramatic. Recently it felt like she’s been playing me, like after we got in a small argument she posted on Facebook that «she loves it when no one listens to her» and that she was in a horrible mood, but then when I talked to her she said she wasn’t even upset and she just used that to get a reaction that she expected out of me texting me the whole time because she wouldn’t answer calls. What we had did feel extremely good at one point but now it just feels like she wants me to leave almost like its never her fault. I want to leave her.. But ill have nothing left and she keeps saying that I’m the one at fault and that I shouldn’t want to leave a relationship (I tried telling her the way she was act ing was making me extremely sad and it made me want to leave). We both have our problems, we’ve spent around 12 hours a day for the past year together but now it
Feels like she’s being righteous about everything. I honestly would think that I would be okay if I could just tell her I want to go our separate ways and she just wished the best for me or told me
She’s sorry but I know she will say I knew you were weak or something .. Please any advice would help, I can’t hate anyone I’ve tried it’s just a mentality I can’t get rid of so please no «dump the bitch» please.
Thank you to everyone who so much as read this


Open Question: I need advice on a relationship and a pretty bad break up?

No comments:

Post a Comment