Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: I've been so arrested lately?

I’m about to be 21 I’ve been so depressed for almost 3 years now my birthday is I’m oct I have a feeling no ones gonna show
Up if I have a dinner I’m a nobody I’m friends with the popular girls but everyone knows me as the shy and quiet type I try being talkative and being outgoing but something someone always says a comment on it and i go into depression my first boyfriend broke up with me like 2 years ago we were on and off a lot just ended a couple months ago he’s moved on but I can’t I loved him and he broke up heart I don’t think I ever can no one wants me at least not the people I want I feel like I can’t trust anybody like everyone is always talking negative about me I have a very low self esteem idk what to do I have a lot of family problems always getting into fights with my parents I’m still a Virgin I go to a fashion show I just don’t have how to have a better self esteem i just fell like everyone always have something negative to say about be like if someone eles did the same thing no one would care for ex putting on red lipstick but if I did I feel like people secretly make fun of me idk I haven’t slept in days not doing good I’m school ethier I just give up on my self


Open Question: I've been so arrested lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment