Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: He's hard to read!?

am really interested in this guy I work with. We use to work in the same department and we would get a long really well, talk a lot, and felt really comfortable around each other. We’d joke, play card games during our break, tell each other stories we never told other people, etc. however, he never asked me out and I never asked him out. He always treated me differently than the other female co workers. To make a long story short, I transferred out of the department due to growing tired of working third shift. During my transition, he was very supportive and gave me critical advice that actually helped me move up in the company. Immediately afterward, he transferred out of the department as well. Two years passed and we stopped communicating. However, although we were n’t able to speak as much as we use to, I always sensed an intense feeling whenever we encountered each other in the hallway. I sensed a strong connection between us. I was so mesmerized by his aura. I feel strongly for him, but I’m unsure about his feelings toward me. Fast forward again. I was thinking about him constantly, and was surprised when I was sent to his department to work because his department has a lot of work that needs to be completed and a shortage of employees. Anyway. After two years of not speaking, there’s still a strong vibe between us. He’s normally quiet around me now, not as social as before, seems really shy and nervous. Somedays he initiates convo. I find myself initiating a conversation with him the most though. I always ask about his weekend plans, titles of some of his favorite books, etc. He’s very receptive and his responses are never as simple as «yes/no». Let me get to the point here — I am reall y into him. He’a a cool person but often hard to read. How do I do if he feels the same about me? he seemed so excited when we worked together last week. He kept coming extremely close to me and also blushing a lot. I also caught him staring at me then looked away. Also some days he’s really cold and distant, and tries to avoid conversing as much when a lot of ppl are around.


Open Question: He's hard to read!?

No comments:

Post a Comment