Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Do you think he still likes me?

It was around 9:00PM, and it was dark outside after a long day of training camp for a school program. He is 2 years older, and old enough to drive, while i am not. There mustve been atleast 50 other cars in the cramped high school parking lot. I was beginning to think my mom wasnt going to show up, so i started walking out of the school parking lot. He then pulled up in his car next to me, and said «allison your mom is over there.» I said «oh ok thanks» and then walked in that direction. I was a little creeped out, but happy that i didnt have to walk home. When i got there, the windows were closed, and my mom was inside the car, and she said no one talked to her or anything. So he actually watched me get picked up one of the few times i didnt walk home? He was peeking in the car? What the heck? Does he like me? He stares at me on and off, but most of the time i catch him when he doesnt expect me to be looking. I know he used to like me, and i think he is insecure. We dont talk anymore though really, even though ive been trying to work up the courage to start up a conversation. Does he like me?

I know he used to like me, a few months ago, but once school we never saw each other so yeah…


Open Question: Do you think he still likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment