Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: Should I throw all the memories of my ex, now that im in a new relationship?

I broke up with my ex because i found out he got into a new relationship with someone else still being with me, he is now still with this girl and its been just over a year since weve broken up. Ive seen him a few times since, and pretty much forgiven him as i dont have any feelings for him and im very happy in a new relationship which ive been in for the last 10 months.

Im moving house and i have a bag of all my exs clothes, teddys he brought me, cards and little notes we used to send eachother. He doesnt want any of his clothes back and im pretty sure hes thrown away all my stuff, so im debating whether to throw all of it away or keep it to look back on? Also my boyfriend is helping me move house and i wouldnt want him to come across the bag of my exs stuff.

So should i keep it? and hide it away from my new boyfriend, or is it time to bin everything?


Open Question: Should I throw all the memories of my ex, now that im in a new relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment