Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: What are some good date ideas?

Alright so here’s the deal, me and this girl have been waiting for almost a year to date each other. We dated secretly for about 4 months but we stopped because she’s not supposed to date until out of high-school for various reasons. She’s a senior this year and I am just thinking ahead of time on what we will do on our first date, anyone have any sweet ideas? I don’t want like a normal first date because we are already crazy for each other and know each other very well. I want something that will be special and that we will always remember as an awesome first «official» date!

I’m not worried about cost but nothing outrageously expensive please and we won’t be having sex on this date so please no ideas that suggest we do.


Open Question: What are some good date ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment