Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Reckon he likes me? 10 points for best answer?

*We’ve kissed before and he initiated it. When we first kissed he placed his hands on my neck. This was after a night out.
*We then ended up at a pool party where he held my hand or had his hand on me in front of his mates.
*He told me I was a good kisser and that I made him feel happy.
*We cuddled up and fell asleep together (I had made it clear that I wouldn’t have a one night stand with him) he accepted that.
*I rushed home in the morning.

*Never saw much of him since.
*First time I did it was a little awkward.
*We cuddled and he rubbed my back then spoke to me a little.

*He’s approached me and we’ve spoke since (he teased me quite a lot and had a laugh with me)
*He had the chance to ignore me but he came out of his way to speak to me as soon as he saw me.
*He came into my work last week and was joking with me leaning over the counter towards me.
*As he left he said bye and as he got to the door he turned round one last time and waved with a huge smile.

I just wonder is he trying to be my friend or trying to let me know he’s interested?

Ps, his dad recently passed before we even kissed each other, so it’s been real hard for him :(


Open Question: Reckon he likes me? 10 points for best answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment