Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: Is he just a sweet talker?

I’m a 19 yr old girl who has been talking to this 25 yr old guy in the UK. We’ve been talking just over 3 months now.We can and have talked for literally hours straight (it’s not rare for us to talk 6-7 hours straight) and we never run out of anything to talk about. he’s really intelligent and funny.Everytime i talk to him i get all giddy and excited.We also Cam via skype quite a lot, i’m incredibly attracted to him. I know i’ll get the » you can never trust anyone online» thing, but i truly do trust him,everything he has told me has proven to be true. we’re friends on facebook and i know even the smallest details of where he works and who is family is.He seems very genuine and has been very comfortable sharing pers onal things about his life with me.Anyways, fairly early on the attraction got the better of us and we developed something a little bit sexual online, not that i need to get into details. but it’s not something either of us predicted happening, while we do have normal conversations a lot, we also talk about sex a lot as well.He recently brought up that he wants to meet me and asked what i thought, we both agreed to meet within a year..He is always complimenting me calling me gorgeous or adorable, and telling me how he’s thinking of me.. the thing is i’ve dealt with so many players. and i oddly enough really like this guy (even though i never thought i would like someone i met online), and while i believe he is genuine and feel like he is one of the few «good guys» and i find myself constantly thinking about him but i’m still cautious because of the past guys i’ve dealt with. How can i tell if he’s just a really good sweet talker or if he means what he says?


Open Question: Is he just a sweet talker?

No comments:

Post a Comment