Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Guys, what should I do?

I really like this guy (he’s 5 years older)
Well the point is we have been talking for almost a month… (He asked me out I told him ok so he said to let him know when I can… I haven’t tell him yet..)

I’m scared that he only wants to play with me… He’s very attentive, always wants to know where I am what I’m doing always txting me to see what’s going on… Is like everything is too perfect to believe it… He does got mad when I don’t answer his txt for a couple of hours…

I’m falling for him but I’m really scared I mess things up and he doesn’t like me anymore or he’s just acting and then leave me…
Everytime I think about him it’s like I get happy and something scares me but I can’t figure out what?


Open Question: Guys, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment