Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Moving on please help?

My ex god broke up with me a year and a half ago. The reason was because I drink too much. I’m 21 she’s 18. We were together for almost 3 years. I didn’t have a job when I was with her never. I improved myself for me not for her. My life just is better period. Her well I don’t know much. I was really moving on and forgetting about her until I added her on Instagram! She followed me back. She doesn’t post anything of guys or nothing! I asked her how’s she been last week and she said good and she’s staring collage etc. I told her to message me instead of startin convo over Instagram comments. She never wrote back or messaged me. Ever since I started following her I seem too look at her activity not a stalker either. Far from it. An yway should I block her so I can move on or would that make me look weird for adding her then 15 weeks later block her? Also I was her first love and she was mine. There’s also no way were getting back together? What if we run into each other in the future or something? We’re like in good terms. Thank you so much it would mean the world to me if you helped me!


Open Question: Moving on please help?

No comments:

Post a Comment