Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: Should I give her a chance?

This girl I talked to for a while made it seem like she liked me. But she slept with most guys at parties. So I got the vibe she wanted to be a friend which was cool to me. However she was seein someone else and I was busy with my own thing so we haven’t seen each other in 2 months. When we did she hugged me for the longest time, sat on my lap and then we chilled in my car for about an hour. She told me what she was up to, and me to her. She also told me she thought of me every single day. When it came time to leave she kisses me on the cheek and told me she loved me so much. I’m getting mixed vibes. I have no feelings for her, but it does make me happy she does this. But what does this mean?


Open Question: Should I give her a chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment