Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Slept with my guy friend and now there's distance?

2 weeks ago me and my guy friend got drunk together for the first time and at one point he hugged me from behind and then eventually we had sex. We’ve been friends for a couple years and I would always go to him when I had relationship problems with my ex and other guys. Except he’s never had a gf. Most of the time when we hang out he’ll try to kiss me. Most times I did, and rejected it before. He has asked me once if I wanted to have sex («But it doesn’t have to mean anything») but I said no. That was last fall.

Afterwards, he initiated a conversation and mentioned how he misses that day. He was asking me how I felt about it and mentioned he had fun and that he’s wanted to sleep with me for a really long time, and that he thinks I’m really pretty. But he didn’t say anything about dating me.

But now I’m noticing that he’s acting a bit more distant. Thing is, we’re going to different universities that are a few hours apart. Like I don’t want to to text me only once a month you know.. and we’ll be meeting new people. I’m not sure whether to pursue him, or just ignore him and move on?


Open Question: Slept with my guy friend and now there's distance?

No comments:

Post a Comment