Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Why is my ex so spacey? What do you make of this?

My boyfriend and I dated for about 3 months and he broke up with me in June. It’s not like I was completely devastated, we go to different high schools about 30 minutes away from each other. Besides, he spent more time playing Xbox than wanting to talk to me. In the middle of July, he messaged me on Facebook, just wanting to talk. He said «sometimes I wish we were together, I just don’t know.» We proceeded to talk all that week for a couple hours about random stuff. Then it slipped back from him talking to me a couple times a week, and then a couple times every other week. He doesn’t always respond to my messages after we’ve been talking for awhile, and then a few days (or even hours) later he says «hey!&# 187; as if I hadn’t sent him a message before that. Out of the 15-20 times we’ve talked since we’ve broken up, I’ve only started the conversation once.
It seems like he flirts with me a little, it wasn’t so obvious with his «winky faces» until a few nights ago, where he kept sending me <3s, telling me that I was beautiful, and jokingly saying that I should come into his bedroom that night to watch tv. By the way, he's not a player. We ended the conversation, and the next night, he texted me saying hey, but for some reason I didn't get the text until the morning. I said "hey sorry I didn't get this until now, what's up?" That was yesterday morning, and he didn't respond, even though he was updating facebook statuses from his phone. I don't want to get too hung up on this, because after all, he is my ex. I'm not sure anything would work out anyway. But why is he so spacey? Do you think he likes me? Thanks!


Open Question: Why is my ex so spacey? What do you make of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment