Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: How do I get over this?

When I was younger I was molested for a while and I kind of blocked it out but it still effects me to this day. I get very uncomfortable around guys, even guys I like. My face gets flustered and I can’t even talk to them. People that I work with and people I see at school. And I can’t stop myself from getting red or feeling intimidated. A guy I liked noticed and I just don’t know how to explain it to him. It’s effecting my love life I’m afraid of getting to close to anybody and I’m so inexperienced in everything.

Should I tell a guy if I get into a relationship so we can take it easy or keep it to myself?

I’m comfortable with who I am. Im just not trusting around guys and its so hard to beat it.


Open Question: How do I get over this?

No comments:

Post a Comment