Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Are overweight girls nicer and do they make better and more supportive girlfriends?

I’m decent looking and skinny, but the problem with most girls ive dated who think they’re hot demand that i give them special treatment, do stuff for them, act like bîches, lie about liking decent guys, play games with me, and act super entitled. I’m pretty direct and I just want a good relationship without that BS. Im thinking of dating a kind of girl that would actually respect a guy like me. Are overweight girls more appreciative of genuine guys?

I could date pretty much anyone but if normal girls think they can pull that stuff they pulled with me they’re no longer an option.


Open Question: Are overweight girls nicer and do they make better and more supportive girlfriends?

No comments:

Post a Comment