Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: I know this is long, but i need answers?

Before you read any of this he did tell me he liked me
1.) He wanted a friends with benefits relationship despite the fact that we had feelings for each other.
2.) He denies his feelings 2 days after I turned him down(to clarify, I said no to be a friend with benefits) I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE WASNT USING ME DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE DID SOMETHING AFTER TO PROVE THAT HE CARES A LOT ABOUT ME.
3.) He pushed me away(barely responded to texts, ended conversations quickly)
4.) Avoidedme in school, but still stared at me everytime we passed each other for more than 5 seconds
5.) I pretended to go along with being friends with benefits to see if he was using me. When I started making excuses for a few days that I honestly couldn’t make, he said it was a bad idea and he wanted to start over. WE NEVER HAD SEX OK.
6.) Deleted me on Facebook after I posted «It’s sad when the people you know become the people you knew. When you can walk right past them like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours, and how now you can barely even look at them.»
7.) Didn’t have an answer for why he deleted me
8.) When confronted about pushing me away, he told me to leave him alone, and then suggested starting fresh.
9.) A few weeks later, he retweeted: «what’s that thing called when your crush likes you back? Oh yeah. Imagination.»

Is he insecure or not interested?

I’ve gotten advice from here before. To like pretend Im not interested and stuff. When he first asked me to be friends with benefits, I started avoiding him after a little bit the next day. And when he asked to start over, neither of us talked to each other. I usually tried to avoid eye contact and I would walk with other guys. Did it seem as though I wasnt interested?

Yes, I confronted him about him saying he didnt like me, and the reason he gave is fake

The past 2 weeks, we’ve seen each other everyday because of school activities. He stares more than a normal person would(typically i catch him staring when he thinks im not looking).

It was around 9:00PM, and it was dark outside after a long day of training camp for a school program. He is 2 years older, and old enough to drive, while i am not. There mustve been atleast 50 other cars in the cramped high school parking lot. I was beginning to think my mom wasnt going to show up, so i started walking out of the school parking lot. He then pulled up in his car next to me, and said «allison your mom is over there.» I said «oh ok thanks» and then walked in that direction. I was a little creeped out, but happy that i didnt have to walk home. When i got there, the windows were closed, and my mom was inside the car, and she said no one talked to her or anything. So he actually watched me get picked up one of the few times i didnt walk home? He was peeking in the car? What the heck?


Open Question: I know this is long, but i need answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment