Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: I kinda cheated on her.. Help!!!!?

I know you prolly think imma jerk but I’m not ..me and my girlfriend got into and argument because she said that I flirt with other girls too much and that’s not true I’m just an outgoing kind of guy …anyways she said imma creep and that she needs to think about whether she wants to be with me or not… I said fine… Then later that day I was upset so I called up this other girl I know and asked her to come over to talk anyways one thing lead to another and she ended up sucking my dick (and she swallowed) and it was soo good but now I’m not sure if I should dump my current girlfriend and get with this other girl.. I mean my girl is cute but this other girl is sexy as hell… So what do u think she I just stay with my girl and if I do should I tell her about the other girl…

Ps I only cheated cuz she upset me so much… I really care about her


Open Question: I kinda cheated on her.. Help!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment