Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: She is being distant I am not sure why?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 months. Long story short she does not like it when i curse in front of her brothers which she has good reason to. Every time i curse she would smack me on the hand. She recently did this in front of them and i snapped at her. Told her it is kind of emasculating and all. She has been mad about that. So today there was a wedding reception, she went with her dad on account it is with a business partner. Before she went, she told me «lets just call it a day, goodnight». With some texting back and forth, i have not responded. I stepped out the house with my sister and she texted me saying she misses me. I responded nicely and asked how the reception is and i miss her. I asked her last if she is okay caus e i sensed something was off. She has not responded yet. Now the reception was 7-11. Is she still keeping the grudge or she wants me to chase her and whatnot? Someone shed some light.


Open Question: She is being distant I am not sure why?

No comments:

Post a Comment