Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: Do you think she likes me?

I was walking in to the cafeteria and I heard my name called. She was having a bake sale. She called me over there and said do I want to buy any thing I said no I’m good then she said I have to because it was her birthday. Then I said I only have one dollar she said ill give you the other dollar. After i got my food I went to the cafe and 2 min later I came back out to use the bathroom and for about 8 sec we both look at each other(it was awkward) when I went back she said do you want to buy anymore things i said no and she said keep on walking peasant. Then that night I text her and we had a play fight because she thought I was her b****. Two days later said hi and she smiled and said don’t talk to me with a smile. Does she like me?


Open Question: Do you think she likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment