Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: My Boyfriend And Another Guy Are Fighting Over Me.. Am I In The Wrong?

Please Read…

Okay so my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 5 months.. I met my boyfriend and this other guy both about the same time, at the beginning of the year, but I’ll just explain last night.

This guy likes me, and I never liked him until recently at his school production, in front of like hundreds in the crowd (he was the main) after singing (also the main in the choirs) he blew me a kiss and I just thought it was the sweetest thing ever.
Last night was a party at the clubrooms he organised.
At one point he seen me fall over, so he came and dragged me to the kitchen and sat me down and made me drink water as he thought I was too drunk. This is when the rumours started, and some girl told my boyfriend I was in there hooking up, so my boyfriend stormed in, having a go at this guy. (They already hate each other, obviously) I’d told them both I’d be mad if they fought, so they didn’t. I ended up walking out after I (apparently) yelled at the other guy.
We got outside and I was yelling at my boyfriend, and he got tears in his eyes and was trying not to cry, so I hugged him. I went outside, and my friend had heard the rumour by then and slapped me. I was upset so I walked off with my boyfriend.
He for some reason thought I was about to break up with him, and when I ran back to the party (I decided I wanted to beat up my friend) he burst out crying because he thought I was going back to see the other guy, and he was telling me how much he loved me etc. (This is so weird, my boyfriend is not the type of guy to cry)

Anyway, this other guy rang me tonight. He told me how much he cared about me, and how he’d lay in bed for 2 hours last night crying over me (this is extremely weird.. he’s like a man-whore, body builder — someone you’d never expect to cry)..
He told me he thinks I’m too good for my boyfriend, because if he was my bf he would have beaten up the guy trying to steal me months ago.. he also told me about how he’s mean to girls now (uses them for sex) because of what had happened to him last year (exactly what’s happening with me now).
I admitted I have feelings for him.. he told me we would stay friends, and see if it works out next year when my boyfriend leaves to university, as me and my boyfriend have decided we will most likely break up when that happens as I have trust issues.
Also, he questioned why I have trust issues, telling me if I was his girl he would never even think about other girls.
I would normally say he isn’t genuine as he’s a man-whore, but he told his best friend who my friends going out with «I care about that girl more than anything. I just want a chance with her».

I haven’t told my boyfriend I have feelings for this guy (I like my boyfriend more, of course). I told him how this other guy feels though.

What do I do? Have I done anything wrong here? :/


Open Question: My Boyfriend And Another Guy Are Fighting Over Me.. Am I In The Wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment