Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: What is my ex trying to tell me?

We broke up about 3 months ago and it was a bad break up (didn’t need to be but turned that way with angered emotions). I started a stupid fight and he responded like he didn’t care so I dumped him which I quickly took back but he refused to forgive me and said he needed his space and that he needed to focus on himself and his work and needed to be single for awhile and maybe in the future we will see what will happen (he does have a lot of stresses in life and work occurring).

This was a week before he left on deployment for 2 months. But, the night he left he liked a photo I posted of me and my cousin at her highschool graduation. I was very caught off guard since we hadn’t spoken at all since our fight. Then about 2 weeks later I messaged him for his birthday. It was a simple happy bday, hope you’re having fun. He responded with a big thank you and began to tell me all about what he was up to on deployment and how fun it was. I said that was great and asked where he was and he never respond.. the next day was the last day he went onto Facebook until returning home.

Now that he has been back home for about a month he has been casually liking my new pictures/status and posts; even commenting on a trailer I posted for our tv show that is airing again next month. but he will not text me nor talk to me directly… I don’t understand why he is acting so casual toward me.. what is he thinking?? I feel as if he doesn’t want to get back together just yet (hopefully in the future) but doesn’t want to disappear completely from my life in the meantime… any thoughts?

Btw we were a very serious relationship and truly loved one another so I know he wouldn’t just want to be friends… that’d be impossible so soon, if at all haha and please do not say likes mean nothing, you like random people’s stuff all the time because yes, I do that as well but not your very recent ex that you we crazy about. That just makes no sense


Open Question: What is my ex trying to tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment