Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: he said he "needs me" when i was going to leave him?

Known each other for 2 weeks. Very high sexual chemistry, always want hold each others hand, kiss each other and hug each other but NO sex. Hes very emotional. When i said i liked someone else (to test him) he cried. And another time when i said we need some time apart (personal reasons) he cried again. He said he wants a relationship with me but just not now…but sooner rather than later. He says he really likes me, makes efforts to see me, contacts me regularly, says he will treat me.like a princess. Today we saw each other and spent hours together. He asked me if i was ready to be his girlfriend and i said yes. He told me his ex messaged him out of the blue a week ago and he told her (he actually showed the message from his phone) i met a girl and her name is ____. I really like her and i think she really likes me.’ And she just said shes happy for him and he said he wants to remain her friend. He keeps crying when i try to leave him. But idk.. what do you think of him??


Open Question: he said he "needs me" when i was going to leave him?

No comments:

Post a Comment