Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: What do I say when I walk up to her????????? and what does this mean?

She broke up with me 4 months ago , and a month ago she reminded me about the bear I got her , so I gave it to her mom at Church, couldn’t find her, and she sent me a sweet text saying thanks…..her mom messages me all the time and she said that she sleeps with the bear at night and keeps saying on how fluffy it is and also what can i do to change things and have a chance to maybe get her back..also Sunday I got awoken by a text message from my ex saying you better be at Church today mr

The main reason of the break up was because I was shy at Church and didn’t talk to her or go up to her because I was nervous…So I’m gonna face my fears and come out of my shell and walk up to her and say something to her what do i say? And her mom sits with her so that makes me more nervous


Open Question: What do I say when I walk up to her????????? and what does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment