Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: Ok heres my dilemma , my mom knew this guy and they both?

used to hang out when I was little , and theres rumors that my mom slept with him going on in the family . some ppl even suspect im his son…. he was sicilian and I think I might be too. and when I looked up what sicilian ppl to see what they look like, I saw massive siliaritys .im also have spanish and Puerto Rican mix how would I know if im half sicilian ? if someone sicilian can tell me how to know for sure or something please let me know because my mom completly denies it because she says she’s not a cheater and that im italian spanish puerto rican and german but I just dont see the german part I have olive skin and big lips just like what it said on the internet about the sicilian ppl.


Open Question: Ok heres my dilemma , my mom knew this guy and they both?

No comments:

Post a Comment