Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Crush probs? What does it mean when she logs off when I log off fb?

It’s been going on for a while, I’m online when she’s online, I go offline, then I go online again and it says «offline for 10 mins» or something like that, which is the time when I log off. This is my crush, I asked her out over fb, she said she was busy, then i lied about how it wasn’t for real cause I really confessed and it was embarrassing. She bought it, and I ignored her completely since then, and this has been going on. Am I paranoid or is she thinking about me…? Cause we never actually met, but shes pretty and got a lot of guys going for her, and I think I fall under her preferences. idk whats the deal?


Open Question: Crush probs? What does it mean when she logs off when I log off fb?

No comments:

Post a Comment