Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Girls...would you be ok with wearing stockings for a friend if you thought it would benefit him?

I used to be on medication(psych meds). I’ve been off them for like a year. My mother wants me to take them again. She «like me better» on them. They come with some unfavorable side effects. I’m 22 now, so she can’t force me to take anything. I told her the other day that I would take the medication if she was able to talk my really hot female friend into wearing black stockings for me. No sex or anything geez. Would you alright with it?

Like what’s your age/ race so I have better understanding of who’s giving feedback?


Open Question: Girls...would you be ok with wearing stockings for a friend if you thought it would benefit him?

No comments:

Post a Comment