Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: I cheated on my bf. How do I show him that really do love him?

To start, I’ve never really understood cheating. I was molested by my step father most of my life so i didn’t really know what sex was even when i started having it. I thought it was just something you do with people you like a lot, like giving hugs. My parents didn’t want me to know. So i never understood why my bf’s would get so mad when i cheated. The guy that I’m with now says that cheating destroyed his life so he hates it. So I tried not to.

I’ve had a lot of guys interfere with my relationship because I went to school with them but my bf has always had a problem with my friends because he thinks they all want to have sex with me. Which I’m not saying he’s wrong but I didn’t agree. But I decided to go with it to show him I was trust worthy. Anyway he’s gotten into verbal confrontations with a few of my friends and began to not trust me because I wouldn’t let him kick their asses. He kept calling me a cheater even though I hadn’t done anything…yet. I did «cheat» on the second day of our break up with my ex. I know it was soon but my bf and I hadn’t had sex in months and I didn’t think the break up would be 4 days. We got back together but he counted it as cheating and hasn’t trusted me since. He says he’s trying to get over it but all he can think about is me with my ex and how much bigger he must be as to the reason i cheated. H ow do I show him that it didn’t mean anything and I really do love him?? I would marry this man before a pin could hit the floor. I would GLADLY have him 100 kids. I love him with all of my heart and soul but he doesn’t believe a word I say when I tell him.


Open Question: I cheated on my bf. How do I show him that really do love him?

No comments:

Post a Comment