Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: What will you do if your friend fall in love with the same guy as you?

I know this friend from workplace. We both are seeking for love partner so we join dating events together. I tend to be more observant with guys while shes quite naive in terms of relationship. She took my opinion quite seriously. We bump into an accountant on an event we both attended. He got both our numbers but he didnt know we are friends. I trusted her so I told her I met this accountant whom I see potential in him. The guy and I started texting and we found out we are not that compatible. But he still text me in daily basis, right after work till he sleeps. I think hes not interested, just bored. I’m beginning to feel for him so I suggested we should move on and he didnt want to. Somewhere along our conversation , he did mention he met someone who he likes, someone whose homely, do housework on every sunday. I think I heard this from my girlfriend before. I know my girlfriend is not homely housewife type. She join dating events, aqua aerobics and shopping on every weekends. She has a maid, why would she need to do housework. Then I begin to realise their whatsapp log out time is almost the same everyday. I begin to suspect they are seeing each other. I felt betrayed and confronted her she should tell me they are dating, I would have move on. Now I felt like a clown, being used by both the guy and my friend. She told me who shes dating is non of my concern. I was pretty hurt my friend did this to me. This is not the first time she did this, the frist time was a teacher. I didn’t want to lose the friendship so I thought she deserves a chance. Now I dont anymore. I have blocked and deleted them. What will you do if you were in my shoes?


Open Question: What will you do if your friend fall in love with the same guy as you?

No comments:

Post a Comment