Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: HELP! abusive girlfriend need advice?

Me and my girlfriend are completely different people which people say opposites attract. We get along for the most part but when we fight its bad! We’ve been together for three years when things are good thre good but when things are bad they are bad! She threatens to leave me if she doesn’t get her way, just this past time she threatened to take my dog with her. I don’t know what to do I don’t want to hurt her but the abuse gets old. The twisting the words bringing up all the past as a weapon casting her emotions onto me and blaming me. I don’t know what to do help! Everytime I try and break up she gets real emotional cries says she can’t live without me and won’t be with anyone else


Open Question: HELP! abusive girlfriend need advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment