Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: im 13 (female) and he is 16....is it acceptable for us to date?

Right;about a week ago my friend tried to set her next door neighbour up with me…he goes cadets and has a good ambition (he has signed to go into the army). He told me that he instantly fell in love with me because of my personality and because I am beautiful. We have been dating for about five days now-he doesn’t want sex from me so don’t assume that. I’ve been in his house and all we do is play xbox,hug,play music ect therefore none of that I wouldn’t let him pressure me to do anything i’m uncomfortable to do so please don’t assume I’m a slag and that he only wants me for sex-because to be honest,other boys who are younger than him do drugs,smoke and are players who do want sex. Do you think this is right or wrong? Thanks x


Open Question: im 13 (female) and he is 16....is it acceptable for us to date?

No comments:

Post a Comment