Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: Does he like me......?

Well, this is kind of embarrassing but I always catch him staring at me. Like this onetime my friend was talking and then I looked to my left and i just saw him staring at me. I was kind of embarrassed so I just hid behind my guy friend. And whenever I walk right past him, I see from the corner of my eye that he’s looking at me. And when I ask my friend if he was looking she says yeah. And then this onetime, it was after school and we just kinda looked at each other for like 4 seconds and then i looked away becasue i was starting to blush.

I really, really like this guy so I was wondering if maybe he likes me back. He knows I liked him since like i was in seventh grade(I’m in eighth now) But I just pretend that I’m over him now. And a lot of girls are going after him. He gets kinda annoyed by them so i just pretend i don’t like him anymore.

Even my friend likes him, but she doesn’t know I like him. He keeps on rejecting her, so I kinda feel bad for her. I guess I just kinda try to hide my feelings for him, so… yup. Sorry if it’s soooo long lol :)


Open Question: Does he like me......?

No comments:

Post a Comment