Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: Did this girl use me? Read please?

So me and this girl, Lindsay, both live in Minnesota, but we live about 3 hours away from each other. We met through her best friend and my ex, and she just started talking to me randomly.
We started texting and she was flirting A LOT. I started falling for her right away. We talked 24/7 and when she was at her cousin’s house, all 3 of us face timed. Lindsay talked to her cousin about a lot of different guys, but I didn’t really think much of it.
When she left her cousins, she said she wanted me at her house so bad.. and she kept telling me I was soooo hot and she wanted to kiss me really bad. She was really turning me on and she even gave me a boner a few times.
So after about 2 weeks of getting to know her, I drove all the way to her. When she saw me she smiled and hugged me. The whole time she was just laughing and smiling and being super sweet to me. Then we sat on the ground in the park and she kept getting closer to me, I knew she wanted to kiss and I really wanted to kiss her, too. She kissed me a few times, and then she crawled in my lap and we started making out for like, an hour, I swear. Then when she was ‘done’, she asked me when I was leaving, and I had to go in about an hour. She smiled and we made out until I had to leave.

So it’s been like, a week, after that. I text her daily and she rarely replies, and when she does, she acts distant and weird. I mean, when I was with her she texted mostly guys, but I thought she liked me. She’s had sex before, and shes pretty young. Younger than me at least. I still really like her, but she almost never replies, and being with her I KNOW she ALWAYS has her phone in her hands, texting guys every second. I know because she used to text back right away and get mad when I took over 5 minutes to reply.

Did she use me? I still like her a lot, and I just feel like all she wanted was to hook up. She’s talked about getting in my pants before, but she refused to go in her house because her parent’s were home. I didn’t wanna do it with her, but I knew how much she was dying to get inside my pants. She’s talked about it.

So did she use me?;/


Open Question: Did this girl use me? Read please?

No comments:

Post a Comment