Friday 30 August 2013

Open Question: What do you think about him?

So there is this boy I have very strong feelings for. I have liked him for 2 years. He is 17 and I am 15 (I’ll be 16 before he’s 18). I had liked him from afar for a year. We started working together and he is super nice and funny and he dresses well, has traveled all over the world, and has a great taste in music. I used to turn really red when ever he talked to me. The blushing isn’t so much a problem anymore but the butterflies are still there. He always makes an effort to have a conversation with me at work. He gave me a ride home once before I bought my car and he told me if I ever needed a ride he’d give me one. Once the restaurant was locked up and I was leaning down untangling the vacuum cord and he came behind me and scared me. Some times I look at him and he’s already looking at me. I seriously like him a little more whenever he does these things. I am not popular… he is. Once earlier this year he was with his friends and they were joking about me liking him.. He said he’d never date me. (My best friend is his friend’s sister.) We started talking again and I like him just as much as ever. A couple weeks ago he was going after my friend and she kind of rejected him. Now he’s going after another one of my friends but she just moved to New Zealand so I don’t know what he thinks is going to happen there (Also keep in mind that my friend in NZ wants this boy and I to be together more than anything.) Last night I was at a dance and he came up to me and asked me to dance. I did and we talked and he’d lean in to hear me. I don’t understand. I mean he is nice but he didn’t have to ask me to dance.. what do you think? Do you think he likes me or he’s ju st being nice? He sends me so many mixed signals I can’t take it.


Open Question: What do you think about him?

No comments:

Post a Comment