Saturday 31 August 2013

Open Question: Why can't I stop thinking about him?

I don’t know why! I can’t stop thinking about him! We’ve been texting on and off texting for 10 months, we’ve been out a few times & we’ve hung out a lot, where quite good friends. We’ve kissed but that’s it. I haven’t text him for like 2 weeks or seen him. Before that I realised for the past few weeks it was me texting him first. I remember a while ago having a convocation with him and he said «from now on I’m never texting a girl first» I don’t know If he was being serious or joking we just laughed about it…

I had a dream about him 3 times last week and since I haven’t been able to stop thinking about him. I really do care about him, but I feel like he doesn’t care back. I have feelings about him but i don’t know how to tell him, I don’t think I even want too. I feel like ill make a fool of myself, as he’s known for being what people call a «slime» & alot of my friends have warned me about his bad reputation of how he treats girls, but he’s different with me he’s so lovely.

I want to text him but I feel like I’m just being too random & I don’t even know what to say..

Also I told him once that I feel like he only talkes to me because I text him first and he said «trust me if I didn’t want to talk to you I wouldn’t text back» of that helps

Sorry for the essay hahahaha, but I just need some advice on what to do, I don’t like waiting…


Open Question: Why can't I stop thinking about him?

No comments:

Post a Comment