Thursday 29 August 2013

Open Question: What do I do with my boyfriend?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years..
The only issue is… we’re far distance and I have trouble trusting him.
I told him that before, and he’s all «Lindsey…» and he will start crying and it makes me feel BAD.
It really does.. But anyways, since now he’s in college.. He started 2 days ago.
The first day of College, he came back at 11. So I was all «Woah. Why up ?» and he was like «Oh. I have to go to Dick’s for basketball shorts and shower» and I’m just like , in my head atleast «Wow. That took you really that long» so I just went with the flow.. But who knows!
Yesterday, he didn’t come on at ALL.
Today, he’s still not on at ALL.

He tells me he gets up at 8 a.m. and ends at 12 p.m. Then he goes back at 3 p.m. and ends at 7 p.m. It’s already past 7 , and I think he’s doing things behind my back! I even tell him that and he gives me his talk, and it’s just really hard to believe :[ .

Can I have advice pleasee?
He’s 16 and I’m 19. DON’T judge and tell me to move on because he’s had a hard life and I don’t need to make it worse on him.


Open Question: What do I do with my boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment