Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: Why would a girl give you her number and not respond when you text?

There is a girl I been talking to at school for a month. We talked here and there but not much. She seemed to give me the vibe that she liked me. She would look at me and smile. She would say hi and bye to me before and after classes. Finally I had a chance to walk with her after class, just the two of us. So I decided to ask her out and get her number. I sent a quick casual text the following day but no response. Is this girl playing games with me? Is there any way for me to tell from body language? I’m guessing my best bet is to ask what’s up the next time I see her.


Open Question: Why would a girl give you her number and not respond when you text?

No comments:

Post a Comment