Monday 30 September 2013

Open Question: GUYS!!!!! Why would your voice SHAKE in front of a girl....?

I am not sure if this guy at me work is attracted to me or scared of me. He looks 10-15 yrs older than, is shy and does not talk to any of the other women. He only says hi to me when he is by himself, not with other people. He makes lots of eye contact & acts awkward & nervous around me. Problem is he maybe married. Last week I was walking towards him in the hall, I looked at him and he got VERY RED, and nervous, kinda looked at me then looked away, froze and stiffened. He couldn’t even walk by me. What was that??? WHY did he act so WEIRD!!!!! Does he like me or is he scared of me????? Today I walked into the kitchen, he was already in the kitchen and when he saw me walk in, he STOPPED talking to his friend LOL. Then as I left he started talking again to his friend, but his voice was all shakey, nervous and wobbly!!!! What do you think about that? Do you think he likes me???


Open Question: GUYS!!!!! Why would your voice SHAKE in front of a girl....?

No comments:

Post a Comment