Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: My boyfriend spoke to his ex when we broke up?

Okay so me and my boyfriend had been going out for 2 and a bit years. We broke up 2 months ago but got back together 1 month ago. In that space of time he had spoken to his ex girlfriend after he tagged her in an old photo of them together. The only reason it hurt me was because i have always been threatened of her, she’s prettier and a lot more laid back than I ever was. She liked the same stuff as him and she was his first love. And after she cheated on him he said he hated her. Would happily set her on fire ( a bit far but it’s what he said) then I see them chatting away laughing on Facebook. Is there something I’m missing? Does he still have I closed feelings for her? Or does he seek approval from her because when she cheated he might of never felt good enough for her? I dunno. It makes me upset how he says he hated her but can quite happily chat when we aren’t together.
Please help a little?


Open Question: My boyfriend spoke to his ex when we broke up?

No comments:

Post a Comment