Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: Should I go to my boyfriends sporting events?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for two months now, and last week he asked me to come to his basketball game. I came, mainly talked with his family and supported him a bit. I had a good time, but sports really don’t interest me. The only reason I would go this week, is because I know he likes it when someone comes (but his mother ALWAYS goes, so it’s not like there’s nobody). Anyway, he asked it again yesterday and I said I’d let him know. I overslept today, and texted him saying I probably wouldn’t make it (although really, I could make it to the second half). Am I a bad girlfriend for doing this? He said it was no problem, but what alse would he reply? In the future, should I go to all of his games?


Open Question: Should I go to my boyfriends sporting events?

No comments:

Post a Comment