Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: My boyfriend asked another girl over to his house?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 1 month but were best friends for 7 months before this. Anyway we’re both 18 and he just started Uni. There is this girl he met who he is now really good friends with, he said she’s one of the coolest people he’s met but doesn’t fancy her at all (Although she’s pretty she’s not his type and he is quite fussy…) However she fancies him a lot and sends him ‘sexy’ pictures of herself when drunk and asks him over to hers in the evenings alone and stuff. (He said no to this and said he’s making sure she knows that she is ‘friend zoned’)

He assures me he doesn’t think of her in that way, however he just casually told me that he asked her over for the day last week! Which I wouldn’t mind if she didn’t fancy him!

The trouble is I only get to see him once every 2 weeks at the moment since he started uni although we text constantly and miss each other tons. But what hurt the most was that we were planning films to watch next time I saw him, then the next day that’s what he did with her when she came over :(
My friend says he’s just using her because he misses me and wants to feel close to anyone while i’m not there but i’m just really worried and jealous of her getting to spend time with him when I can’t and hate the fact she wants him herself! I trust him but it still hurts… what do you think about this? :(


Open Question: My boyfriend asked another girl over to his house?

No comments:

Post a Comment