Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: TEENS...HELP!! HE HAS ME SOO CONFUSED!!? 10 POINTS FOR AN ANSWER ASAP!!!?

…when i come all his friends leave and leave us alone together..or try….Like this as happened 2 times before and we are both 15 and my crush has a girlfriend. Like one time my crush’s friends just all walked away once I sat down next to my crush and then my crush and I asked one of his friends to stay. Another time a couple of days ago one of my crush’s friend (who are also my friends) just left for a tissue even though I offered him one, and anther friend was leaving until I asked him to stay and so did my crush. Is this weird that they all start to leave? I am pretty sure my crush doesn’t know that I like him, and I’m decent looking. Thanks :)

…And I am pretty sure he doesn’t like me unfortunately…

And they don’t know that I like him…. (my crush’s friends)

Keep in mind that this has only happened 2 times out of all of our interactions—and there are a handful..but it mostly happens after school

My pic:
http://www.befunky.com/explore/gallery/6233082/


Open Question: TEENS...HELP!! HE HAS ME SOO CONFUSED!!? 10 POINTS FOR AN ANSWER ASAP!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment