Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: how should I tell this girl I really like her?

So I met this girl about a month and a half ago in one of my classes, we are both seniors. So almost since the day I met her we started talking like we were already really good friends and after about a week we started hanging out almost everyday before and after school, she would come over and we would smoke then just sit around for a few hours and just talk then we’d watch tv till she said she had to go. One day when we were talking she was saying how she has different labels for certain groups of friends she has like her smoking friends her school friends and stuff like that. I asked what group she labled me and she said I sas a really really good friend. Well I really like her and I want her to know that but I’m not sure how or wh en to just tell her. Oh also I’ve never had a gf… I just don’t want to wait any longer because if she gets a bf then I’m screwed but I don’t wanna ruin our friendship, do you think she might act differently when I tell her I like her?


Open Question: how should I tell this girl I really like her?

No comments:

Post a Comment