Monday 30 September 2013

Open Question: Why am I just second best? or second resort?

My best friend that I have very strong feelings for (in love) for about 2 years now and she knows how much I actually love her.
She knows this and found a new guy ‘friend’, speaking to him constantly and just obviously just by looking at one picture of them together broke my heart knowing they both like each other.
I kept saying stuff like, ‘why dont you go out with him’ and things like that and she said they were just friends. I believed her and she sometimes goes through my phone looking at messages and things, and I went through hers with this guy when she wasnt in the room. She had a text that read ‘i like you alot’
So I cant help going in a mood with her simply because she has basicly lied to me. And I found a photo of them together that had writing on talking about feelings and stuff — didnt get to read all of it but now she has lied to me by saying she didnt have feelings for him and apparantly has stopped talking to him now anyway, dont know what to believe. And she told me recently that she had feelings for me but doesnt want a relationship due to a previous boyfriend anyway.
Just dont know what to do because shes my first true love and she obviously likes this other guy still so shes probably lying about having feelings for me anyway.
Dont know what to say to her? Ive got to get this off my chest.
Thankyou.


Open Question: Why am I just second best? or second resort?

No comments:

Post a Comment