Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: WHAT NOW?? Meet my former teacher,55+,married for coffee at my apartment..?

Yesterday, lunchtime, I meet my former male teacher (I graduated from school in June) for a coffee in my apartment. I’m a girl 19. He’s 55+ and married, has adopted children (two chinese daughters).

During the senior year at school we talked a lot since we really share the same interests in specific subjects. Don’t have very deep dicussions though, but a little. At school he always hugged me when I were in his office, when the door was closed. Close hugs, twoarmed, cheek touching etc. I answered the hugs. Smiling like he. Sometimes several hugs in a row.

He also often placed his hand on my hip/waist, for instance as respons when I placed a hand on his shoulder or after hugs. And often take my hands. Often said strange things like «you’re my soulmate», «if everyone were like you», «you’re not like everyone else», «there’s not many grams too much there»(about my body), «you’re my best student ever», «there’s many dimensions of you». Etc. And often said that we should keep contact after I graduated, because I'm so nice to talk to.
Plus let me read his courses before the others, why we got so great contact in the first place.

We e-mailed a little during the summer and decided to take a coffee. I said he could chose if he wanted to take the coffee in the city or at my apartment. We had the coffee in my apartment yesterday (I moved in recently, which he know).
The time for the coffee was lunchtime and on one of his time gaps for 2-3 hours. We meet 1-1,5 h. Talked, laughed and had the coffee. When he was about to go he hugged me and we hugged 3 times. Very close hugs with cheeks touching, I gave him a kiss (very soft kiss) on his cheek. After this he said we could meet a wednesday afternoon again, because he had so little time on fridays.

What is this all? It feels like he might want me, but at the same time he might be fatherly or friendly? Because why didn’t he do more? Is he flirty and do he want something? Like an affair? Or he just want to talk to me and be a friend?


Open Question: WHAT NOW?? Meet my former teacher,55+,married for coffee at my apartment..?

No comments:

Post a Comment