Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: Is my classmate likes me or not?

Its starts on first week of the school yr my teacher ask me to lead the opening prayer in our class he seats at the front so when I go to the front we had an eye contact for 6 sec I gues I felt unconfortable so I break it by looking at my teacher and since that day I always see him looking at mg direction but im not sure if he is really looking at me or in other person beside me and one day while I was waiting in front of my science room he stares at me then smile and then he ask my other classmate he said «is that ella?» and then my classmate said «yes she is ella why do you like her? » and then he just smile but he is little bit shy and then my classmates tease him «your leaving us now just for her» and I just ignore then and whe n he talk to me or when im around his voice is like a child I dont know if he really talk like that and when I sits beside him he get quiet he dont talk to me but with my friends in the class he talk straitly and when I ask him his answers are littlebit far in my questions and he seems like he his having a bad time talking to me but he smile alot even I shout at him he will smile and when I me and my classmates talks about our crusher he smile then look at the other side and his face became sad and when he look at me he smiles and when we had a group activity he is my group mate we need a drum container and while I was listening music even though he know that I will not hear him he just continue talking to me and then he try to compare his physical look to his friends to me and then he ask me who is better him or his friend and I said his friend and then he said why is he is always not best for me with jocking voice and then he smile and I just smile back when I got imbaras sed he doesn’t laught at me that all thanks for reading and sorry if my english is not good and for my spelling thanks


Open Question: Is my classmate likes me or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment