Sunday 29 September 2013

Open Question: How do I start talking to guys I'm interested in?

I’m a 15 year old girl and a sophomore. I’m shy and find it hard to talk to boys I’m interested in. There are 2 guys I have a little crush on. One is a sophomore and he’s one of the more popular guys and he has talked to my friends before and asked them if I’m single and told them he thinks I’m cute. I think he’s cute too, but he might be too different from me since he’s so popular and I’m not. Then the other is a freshman and he’s on cross country with me. He’s more like me since he’s in honors classes, not super popular. He told me I was very pretty before and I always see him staring at me. He seems to get a little nervous around me. How do I go about talking to either o f these guys?


Open Question: How do I start talking to guys I'm interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment