Saturday 28 September 2013

Open Question: I have a girl problem?

I cannot talk to girls. I am not necessarily afraid, I just think any attempt would be futile and I should not even bother.

Yet I am VERY frustrated. I have never been in a relationship or had sex or even kissed a girl and I just became old enough to vote. I get angry when I see kids 4 years younger than me in a relationship having sex etc etc.

The only way I can talk to girls is when I am drunk. Don’t tell me alcohol won’t help me because it is the ONLY thing that has EVER given me the courage to talk with girls.

Too bad I am not 21. No one wants to buy me alcohol so i’m am essentially screwed. What should I do about this god-awfully pathetic situation?


Open Question: I have a girl problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment